- Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in internet_pricing_tokens() (line 92 of /var/www/html/sites/all/modules/custom/internet_pricing/internet_pricing.module).
WELCOME CENTURY VILLAGE RESIDENTS
Atlantic Broadband Select Communities is excited to serve the residents of Century Village. Our mission is simple: to deliver a suite of ultra-fast and easy-to-use TV, Internet and Phone services at a great price. And we’re here when you need us with 24x7 technical and customer support.
Get Started — Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I am a seasonal resident, I was not able to attend the signup event. Also, I do not have an authorized person that can be present on the day of installation. How can I schedule the installation for my new Atlantic Broadband services?
To schedule your installation for your new Atlantic Broadband services call the dedicated Century Village customer service telephone number at 844-489-7509.
Can I disconnect my Comcast Phone service, and bring my phone number over to Atlantic Broadband?
No. If you wish to keep your current phone number, you need to continue subscribing to Comcast phone service to ensure we are able to port the number over to us in the future. If you disconnect Comcast now, there is a high probability that your telephone number will be assigned to someone else and we will not be able to retrieve it.
What is required from me on the day of installation?
On the day of installation there must be someone over the age of 18 present at all times. You will need to provide the necessary access to your equipment connections (back of TV, power outlets, etc.) upon installer arrival. Atlantic Broadband is not authorized to move any furniture or customer owned equipment. In the event that you are not able to keep your appointment please call 844-489-7509 to reschedule prior to the installer coming to your home.
What is the difference between the HD Digital Video Recorder (HDDVR) included in the Century Village agreement and a TiVo HDDVR?
The HD DVR included in the Century Village agreement is a standard dual tuner DVR that allows you to record up to 2 programs at the same time. TiVo is the ultimate entertainment experience that seamlessly integrates live TV, on-demand, recordings and streaming services like Netflix into a single on-screen interface. Record up to 6 shows at the same time, Watch TV on any device anywhere, anytime and control it all with the power of Voice Remote.
Where am I supposed to return my Comcast equipment after my new Atlantic Broadband services have been installed?
There are a few options available for you to return your equipment. Here are the options:
- Return your equipment to the nearest Comcast Service Center. The closest Comcast location is at the following address: 1401 Northpoint Parkway West Palm Beach, Fl 33407
- Return your equipment to the nearest UPS store. The closest UPS location is at the following address: 931 Village Blvd Ste. 904 West Palm Beach, Fl 33409
- Contact Comcast and request an RMA (Return) SIK to return your equipment. Comcast will ship you a box, with a UPS return label, and you can contact UPS and schedule a pick-up.
- Go online to Xfinity Returns, and process your equipment return request online.
- For additional details on how to return your Comcast equipment, you can also visit Returning Xfinity equipment for a detailed overview of all of your options.
ALL UNITS INCLUDE…
- Over 300 channels – See your channels
- HBO, EPIX, Starz and StarzEncore
- 1 HD Digital Video Recorder
- Up to 2 HD Digital Adapters
- Worry-Free service calls and support
- Dedicated customer service hotline, 844-489-7509 for Century Village residents
OPTIONAL UPGRADE SERVICES FOR RESIDENTS
- The latest speeds for whatever you want to do online
- Secure WiFi for your laptop, tablet or other device
- Convenient & easy-to-use email
- Records up to 6 shows at once, stores up to 1,000 hours!
- Your favorite shows & movies always at your fingertips
- Watching Netflix*, YouTube, & more is now as easy as changing the channel
- Get smart recommendations and suggestions on what to watch
*A separate Netflix streaming membership is required
Unlimited local and long distance calling in the U.S, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- Voicemail included!
Easy to switch – keep your current phone number
- Use existing phones and in-home wiring
- We handle everything
A trustworthy service
- Over 99.9% call reliability
- We delivered over 14 million minutes of traffic last month alone
- Battery backup option available
- Our e911 connects directly to local emergency staff and automatically communicates your name and location, unlike cell phone services