ATLANTIC BROADBAND’S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Our Commitment to Keeping You Safe & Connected during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
We're Here for You
Atlantic Broadband Business is taking many important steps to support your personal health and continued business success.
A message from our President
Dear Atlantic Broadband Customer:
As your internet, video and phone provider, we understand the importance of connectedness during the evolving Coronavirus situation. We take seriously the vital role we play in our customers’ lives, especially during uncertain times like these.
That’s why we’re taking this opportunity to assure you that we’re doing everything we can to continue providing uninterrupted access to the services you depend on while at the same time protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the people of our communities.
We’ve conducted extensive business continuity preparations and, by investing heavily in our broadband network, we’re ready to accommodate increased levels of demand during this time, with no data caps, especially as work-from-home arrangements become increasingly necessary. We’ll also give first priority to network maintenance and service-related appointments for homes and businesses to ensure customer connectivity.
We also want you to know that we have customer care options available that can be accessed from home so that you can quickly get answers and resolve issues:
- Online and digital self-service: At any time, you can connect with us using convenient self-service tools on our website (and mobile apps that can be downloaded from the Apple and Android app stores). You can troubleshoot services, reboot modems and boxes, check and pay balances, upgrade services, enjoy services remotely, and more.
- Bill payment options: We have convenient online billing options so that you do not need to travel to an office location to make a payment. See here for more details.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide any pertinent updates to keep you informed. In the meantime, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team 888-536-9600 or contact us by email or chat.
Thank you for continued trust and confidence in Atlantic Broadband. We will get through this together as communities do.
Frank van der Post
President, Atlantic Broadband
Keeping Families Connected
To ensure that our customers continue to stay connected we have taken the following steps:
- Atlantic Broadband Internet Assist provides 15 Mbps service for $9.99 plus taxes per month. View this and other great Atlantic Broadband offers
The COVID-19 situation has resulted in the disruption of business and daily life. This has included the cancellation or delay of sporting events, which has impacted those TV networks that rely on live and recorded sports content.
Atlantic Broadband has reached out to affected sports networks carried on our channel lineups to work toward a solution that is best for our customers and fair to our content partners, including rebates for customers.
In cases where we secure refunds from our cable networks, we will, in turn, provide equivalent credits to our customers on future billing statements. The amount and timing of such credits, if any, will depend on our agreements with these networks, as well as each customer’s service level.
Regarding Your Bill
To make a bill payment please refer to the following options:
- To set up or pay your bill online please click here
- To pay your bill via phone, please call our Customer Care number: 888-536-9600
Contact Us Anytime
All locations are closed due to COVID-19 To keep both you and our employees safe we have decided to close all locations until further notice.
We do however have many convenient ways for you to contact Atlantic Broadband. Such as the following:
- Customer Care phone number: 888-536-9600
- Send us a message via our convenient email us form
Manage Your Account Online
You can manage parts of your account online, we’ve gathered the most popular items here for your convenience.
- Reset Your Modem - If you’re having trouble with your internet connection and there isn’t an outage in your area a modem reset may help. Log into My Services with your Atlantic Broadband email account and scroll down to Modem Health.
- Trouble logging into your account? - You can reset your password to gain access to My Services or your email by following this link: password reset
Our Team is working differently to keep you connected
We’re inspired by our Atlantic Broadband team, working together from home and in the field to keep the communities we serve connected and safe. #BandTogether