To access HBO Max content, download the HBO Max App
Go to the App Store or the Google Play Store and search for HBO Max.
Once downloaded, go to the App
Sign in by tapping the Profile icon and the Sign In link
HBO Max is not compatible with Nintendo, VIZIO Smart TV or LG Smart TV devices
HBO Max(TM) and related service marks are the property of WarnerMedia Direct, LLC. All rights reserved.
Information about the HBO app
Beginning 2/1, the HBO app will no longer be available on the TiVO device. To stream all of HBO together with the greatest collection of series, movies and new Max Originals, you can sign into HBO Max with your Atlantic Broadband credentials at no additional cost! You can also continue to enjoy the same, great HBO programming on HBO Channels and On Demand.Here’s how to get started on HBO Max:
- Download the HBO Max app on any supported device or on your computer go to play.hbomax.com/login.
- Sign in using your Atlantic Broadband account credentials.
- To sign in on your TV, please see TV sign-in steps.
- To sign in on your phone, tablet, or computer:
- On the sign-in screen, choose ‘Sign in through a TV or mobile provider.’
- Select your provider and sign in using your provider account credentials.
- Set up your profile, and start streaming.
Visit the HBO Max Help Center for help signing in, supported devices, and FAQs.