Business TV Support
The MUTE feature on your remote control may have been activated. Try pressing the MUTE button to restore the volume level.
The cable signal may not be reaching your business. Check the signal on all TVs in your business. If all TVs are not working, call Atlantic Broadband Customer Care. If only one TV is not working, check to make sure all cables are connected properly and your TV is tuned to the cable channel (3 or 4). If you still aren't receiving a cable signal, please call Atlantic Broadband Customer Care.
A cable may have become loose or disconnected. Try reconnecting the cables. Make sure digital receiver is ON and your TV is on Channel 3.
For immediate closed captioning technical concerns or service issues, please contact Atlantic Broadband:
Formal written complaints should be sent to the Atlantic Broadband General Counsel Team, 1 Batterymarch Park, Suite 405, Quincy, MA 02169.
You can use either a component cable or HDMI cable to connect your HD receiver to your HDTV set. Atlantic Broadband uses component cable. Both cables produce quality results. Your picture and sound will not improve by using an HDMI cable.
To enjoy HDTV, you must have both an HDTV set and a specific HD receiver from Atlantic Broadband. Simply plugging your HDTV set into an active outlet will not deliver an HD signal to your HDTV set. Not all Atlantic Broadband receivers are HD so please contact Atlantic Broadband if you are not sure if your receiver is HD.
Watching standard definition channels on HDTV sets may result in different screen dimensions and you may see bars on both sides of your screen. Refer to your TV screen for instructions on how to stretch your picture to fill the entire screen. Stretching the picture may cause distortion which is not a result of your Atlantic Broadband service.
There are two ways to program your remote to work with specific components (TV, DVD, VCR, AUX).
– Use auto search programming by following the steps below:
1. Turn on your TV (or VCR, DVD or AUX).
2. Press the TV (or VCR, DVD or AUX) button and the OK/SEL button simultaneously. Hold for 3 seconds or until the TV (or VCR, DVD or AUX) button light is on.
3. Continually press CHANNEL button until TV (or VCR, DVD or AUX) turns off.
4. Press TV (or VCR, DVD or AUX) button again. The TV (or VCR, DVD or AUX) button light must blink twice to indicate the component has been successfully programmed.
- Follow remote instructions in the brochure delivered with your remote.
You do not need a receiver on each TV, but to get the most out of your TV service from Atlantic Broadband we recommend you put a receiver on each TV. The receiver will give you access to more channels.