How Atlantic Broadband Business is responding to COVID-19
We are committed to keeping our employees, business customers, and communities safe & connected during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
We're Here for You
Atlantic Broadband Business is taking many important steps to support your personal health and continued business success.
A message from our President
Dear Atlantic Broadband Customer:
As your internet, video and phone provider, we understand the importance of connectedness during the evolving Coronavirus situation. We take seriously the vital role we play in our customers’ lives, especially during uncertain times like these.
That’s why we’re taking this opportunity to assure you that we’re doing everything we can to continue providing uninterrupted access to the services you depend on while at the same time protecting the health and safety of our employees, our customers and the people of our communities.
We’ve conducted extensive business continuity preparations and, by investing heavily in our broadband network, we’re ready to accommodate increased levels of demand during this time, with no data caps, especially as work-from-home arrangements become increasingly necessary. We’ll also give first priority to network maintenance and service-related appointments for homes and businesses to ensure customer connectivity.
We also want you to know that we have customer care options available that can be accessed from home so that you can quickly get answers and resolve issues:
- Online and digital self-service: At any time, you can connect with us using convenient self-service tools on our website (and mobile apps that can be downloaded from the Apple and Android app stores). You can troubleshoot services, reboot modems and boxes, check and pay balances, upgrade services, enjoy services remotely, and more.
- Bill payment options: We have convenient online billing options so that you do not need to travel to an office location to make a payment. See here for more details.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide any pertinent updates to keep you informed. In the meantime, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team 888-536-9600 or contact us by email or chat.
Thank you for continued trust and confidence in Atlantic Broadband. We will get through this together as communities do.
Frank van der Post
President, Atlantic Broadband
HOW WE’RE KEEPING BUSINESSES CONNECTED
We’ve proactively taken the following steps to ensure our business customers continue to stay connected during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Supporting our Customers
All locations are closed due to COVID-19 To keep both you and our employees safe we have decided to close all locations until further notice.
- We do have many convenient ways for you to contact Atlantic Broadband, please refer to the following options:
- To set up or pay your bill online please click here
- To speak directly with a representative please call our Customer Care number: 888-536-9600
- Send us a message via our convenient email us form
Looking for the latest information on COVID-19? Due to the evolving nature of this pandemic we recommend getting information directly from the CDC.
- World Health Organization
- Small Business Association Emergency Preparedness Guide
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- US Chamber of Commerce Guide to Combating the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Information for Businesses, local Communities, Schools
- OHSA Resources for Workers and Employers on COVID-19
- Get Your Workplace Ready for COVID-19