FlexTrunk’s simple, all-inclusive structure comes fully loaded and includes access to all channels in your trunk, so you can grow from a fractional trunk to a full trunk without adding to your bill.
With FlexTrunk, Atlantic Broadband delivers a cost-effective voice solution that supports traditional and IP Private Branch Exchanges (PBX) using Primary Rate Interface (PRI) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). FlexTrunk is an effective solution combining enterprise-class voice communications and unmatched Internet speeds to meet your business needs today and tomorrow.
A Better Way to Meet Your Business Voice Service Needs
Whether you are maximizing the investment in your traditional PBX or migrating to VoIP by upgrading to an IP PBX, FlexTrunk from Atlantic Broadband is a smart choice. Our FlexTrunk service provides the flexibility and reliability you demand, with guaranteed enterprise-class quality.
Peace of Mind
FlexTrunk is backed by the power and reliability of Atlantic Broadband’s 10 GigE redundant managed network, delivering greater than 99.95% reliability.
FlexTrunk supports traditional and IP PBX equipment using PRI or SIP trunking technology, virtually eliminating the need to purchase expensive new equipment. Whether your business uses PRI today or is migrating to a SIP solution in the future, FlexTrunk from Atlantic Broadband will work for you.
FlexTrunk includes everything you need, such as long-distance minutes, toll-free numbers, Direct Inward Dial (DID) capability, and Inbound & Outbound Caller ID. You can also access a web-based portal for call detail records and reporting.
HOW ATLANTIC BROADBAND FLEXTRUNK WORKS
WE KNOW EVERY BUSINESS IS DIFFERENT
FlexTrunk includes all features to advance your business communications.
- Easily scalable - grow from a fractional trunk to a full trunk without adding to your bill.
- 3,000 domestic long distance minutes to call in the U.S. and Canada included in standard package with the choice of adding minutes if your business needs more.
- One toll-free number included - with the option to add additional toll-free numbers.
- Direct Inward Dial (DID) capability - includes up to 30 direct dial numbers with options to add more.
- Inbound & Outbound Caller ID - your business knows who is on the line before they answer and your customers know it's your business calling.
- Supports up to four analog lines to accommodate card processing terminals, faxes, and alarms.
- Greater than 99.95% uptime.
- 24/7 monitoring & around-the-clock customer support.
- Web-based portal will give you call detail records and reporting.
- One single bill for all your Internet and phone services.
- Supports e911.