As your business grows, you may need more bandwidth and hands-on support to ensure you stay ahead. Let us show you what our fiber optic solutions can do for your business.
We’ve expanded our South Florida network giving you the reach and reliability you need. We now have over 7,000 route miles, including more than 25,000 on-net and 7,500 near-net service buildings.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR FIBER SOLUTIONS
At Atlantic Broadband, we specialize in helping businesses like yours leverage the full power of fiber.
- Greater reliability and significantly higher capacity than any other connection, for maximum performance and uptime.
- Flexible, symmetrical, high-speed fiber-based solutions, crucial in today's cloud computing environment.
- Metro Ethernet solutions to modernize outdated TDM networks.
- Optical Transport solutions from 1 Gbps to 100 Gbps support your most bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wireless backhaul to help you keep up with the evolution and growth of wireless communications.
- Get business done anywhere with our fully managed local and regional data center network solutions.
- Dedicated Internet Access with symmetrical speeds up to 10 Gbps bring your Internet experience to the next level.
- Increase your market reach with reliable Carrier Solutions.
- Dark Fiber to grow with your business and your business needs.
- Long-Haul for a complete solution for all of your metro-to-metro needs.
Deciding between Coax and Fiber-optic Internet? Industry expert, Gerry Garza weighs in on the benefits of choosing Fiber over Coax, and highlights key considerations in determining which format is the right fit.
By Gerardo Garza
As seen in the South Florida Business Journal
YOUR LAST-MILE PROVIDER
Our wholly-owned, last-mile network means your service begins and ends with us. We provide 24/7 monitoring for unrivaled uptime, the best service in the industry, and total accountability.
Want to learn more about specific Enterprise service options?